Monday, January 25, 2016

Something New!

I have some exciting things coming up! I have a new Monster List I'm creating to help you find places to submit your work. Soon I'll be opening up a new class I'm creating for picture book writers submitting their work. In February there are great opportunities coming up at Sub It Club. And maybe sometime soonish, I'll even have some good news to share.

Since I split myself between here and the Sub It Club blog I don't always get all of the information out in one place. So, a newsletter will be a good one stop place to capture it all. My plan is to only send out a newsletter 3 to 4 times a year. I'll include the news on who I've added to the Monster Lists, links to tips on submitting and writing, and whatever else I find that I think is helpful to children's book writers. If you're interested I'd love for you to sign up!

Subscribe to my Writers of Childish Things Newsletter!

* indicates required
Email Format
View previous campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment